Madison is five and in Kindergarten and loving every minute of it although I can't seem to get anything out of her when I ask her how her day was I usually get a one word answer. She was sadly mistaken a few weeks ago (I don't think she will realize how mistaken until about her sophomore year) when she came home from school after they finished reviewing their letters and said "Mom we did the letter "Z" today! Now my school days are over!" Oh the sweet innocence of children.
Jacob is just about the happiest kid I know. He is always smiling and loves life. He has found a new love for the outdoors and the taste of dirt and rocks. He loves playing peek-a-boo around the island. He tries his best to keep up with his brother and sister. And has recently mastered the art of climbing onto the kitchen table, end tables, couch, stairs, chairs, dishwasher when it is open, and anything eles that looks unsafe.
I guess I could sum it up like this:
Patrick- Busy
Cami - "Madison's Mom"
Madison - Drama and all girl.
Porter - Random
Jacob - Happy
3 comments:
Hey Cami I love it! Great job. Also if you need a hobby then I am in serious trouble. Is napping considered a hobby?
I am with Laura! I think I operate during the hours of 7-10 am and 3-10pm. Anywhere in between is questionable about how intelligent the answer is going to be. I love the blog. I can't wait to see some of the McCabe stories posted in writing. It always sounds better when you tell the story! Cute blog! I will add you to my page!!
Hey McCabes Nice to see everyone is doing well Love Ya Love Grandma
Post a Comment