Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh, poor baby.

Poor Jacob

Jacob has been having a lot of ear infections since last May and finally the ENT doctor advised that we put tubes in his ears so that he didn't end up with scare tissue on his ear drum which can lead to hearing loss. So today we left the house at 5:30 am to go to the Gilbert Surgery Center to have the procedure done. Thanks a ton to Patrick and Micah for giving him a blessing last night. He did great and was only cranky for about 15 minutes after everything was done.


My poor sweet little man right after waking up from his anesthesia, still wondering what was going on.

7 comments:

Abby said...

He will fell so much better. Dylan had tubes at 6 months and what a difference it makes. I think he might need his 2nd set.

Taylor Family said...

Oh, sweet little Jacob. I'm glad he will have less infections but sad he has to go through anasthesia so young. I hope he recovers well and everyone stays healthy. I'll call you later to see how he is. Lots of Love, The Taylor's

Cedar said...

Poor Jacob is right! What a trooper! I loved Porters birthday party cake, nice job- did you do it??

Brooke Garner said...

Alright woman, how did you think to have your camera ready when he woke up?! You are amazing!

Jenny Johnson said...

No wonder the kid was crancky this weekend!! I would be too!!

It was fun haging with you guys this weekend!!

Laura said...

I'm so glad things went so well! I hope you're still sane after your super busy weekend. Good job on Sunday! I actually got to listen to the whole thing. Yea!!!

Candice Eborn said...

Poor Jacob! That was such a sad face for such a happy little person. I hope that the procedure makes him feel better. Give him hugs and kisses from us!