Here it is:
Pick up the nearest book.
Turn to page 123.
Post the 5th sentence
Tag 5 other people
Well after 4 unsuccessful books that all failed to have 123 pages, only pictures on that page, or a Notes page I finally found a very inspiring book. Muzzleloading Essentials and yes it is as interesting as it sounds. I guess that is what you get when you marry a hunting fanatic (Gotta love em')!!
Anyway for all of you die hard hunters out there this one is for you. "Attention to detail is the key to reliably making smoke when the trigger is pulled."
I really don't think I could add anything more to that...enough said. So the next time you are out shooting a muzzle loader remember "Attention to detail."
On that note I tag five people who would like to inspire others as I have today.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Book Tag
Posted by McCabe Family at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm surprised the book isn't called "Muzzleloading for Dummies" Anyhow, I'll pass that useful information on to the hunter in my house. Love ya Cam! ~Kerrie
That's awesome Camie. It's got to either be a hunting book or a kids book!! I will for SURE keep that informaiton for a future date!!
Wow Cam, so inspiring! You guys are so funny, does Pat really have a muzzleloader? Isn't that what the mountain men always shoot off at their rendezvous? What's funny is it isn't hard to picture Pat in a leather fringed outfit with a coonskin cap on! Thanks for the tidbit I guess we could always apply it to our personal lives! There's probably plenty of guys out there with trigger problems in their "muzzleloaders." Can't forget the details guys! Smoke is very important.
I totally feel the same way about the office. I find that I laugh even harder the next day after I think about what I watched that night!!
Post a Comment