Well I am a little (okay a lot) late on my postings so this dates back to the fall. Although it goes nicely after my Halloween post which I apparently wanted to make sure everyone saw. The Copper Basin School put on a festival and since we signed up for a booth and Patrick was stuck I got the pleasure of taking the kids around to the many many bounce toys. They had a blast and completely wore themselves out. And with two of Madison's friends along I don't think I have counted to five as many times as I did that night in my whole life.
Jacob checking out the view from the top of the obstacle course
Sword fighting with glow sticks...and yes Jacob was again the victor.
6 comments:
Whoohoo, a McCabe post! I am SOOO excited to see the kids. I love the pictures! Can't wait for more. (hint, hint :-) ~Aunt Kerrie
Right on! You post as often as I do, it was fun to see pics from the fall festival, I took my camera but never had time to pull it out. Looks like the kiddos had fun!
I love the picture of Maddie! She full on looks like she is on a ride at Magic Mountain-G forces and everything!
Hey - it's so nice to know what November held! Just kidding! Cute pics!! PS - I still have some of your dishes and food - oops!!
Hey Cam! Glad to see your as bad at me at getting new posts up. WE missed you guys like crazy over the holidays. I have a whole new respect for you getting your house done last Christmas though. All we had to do was stain our floor downstairs and we finished painting the upstairs room and I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. I can't imagine what a nightmare it must have been for you guys. Can't wait to see you when Nic gets home!
Cami -
Hey this is Lesli (used to be Stevenson) - remember me? I don't have a blog, but you should e-mail me so we can keep in touch! My husband and I are having our first baby this month - I'm so excited!
I've been checking out your blog for the last few months (my sister gave it to me)- it's been fun to see what your cute family is up to!
Anyway, now that I've written a novel, here is my work email: leshields@firstam.com
Bye!
Post a Comment