Yes you are seeing clearly..
.
I finally broke down and let my "dog lover" little girl get a real puppy! After many years of trying to get her to love stuffed animal dogs and watching her drag them around the house on make shift collars I gave up the fight and let the kids get a puppy last night. They (with Patrick's encouragement) gave the puppy the name Oreo. The other names were as follows Madison's pick- Sweethearts, Porters pick- Laser, Jacob's pick- ahhhhhh, My pick- Ellie and Patrick's pick- Oreo, which really is the most fitting. The kids love her and woke up at 4:45 this morning bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to play puppy. I of course got up and washed the poop out of the kennel with a little less enthusiasm. Wish us luck, I have a feeling I am going to need it.

Madison chillin' with the pup. They do look like a good pair.

That is the face of TROUBLE. Not hard to tell who is happier in this picture!!

Well there you have it the newest member of the McCabe family. Welcome Oreo.
10 comments:
Thats not a dog it's a rat. J/K
They will love it as ong as they don't step on it and kill it. HA HA HA. I know I'm funny.
See ya
Stephen
I thought Pat wanted a weiner dog....he's cute though! Good luck with the poopin the kennel. Hopefully your dog is A LOT smarter than Chowder!
I really cannot believe my eyes. You really did it. Boy you guys must really love your kids. You are the last two people I expected to get a dog let alone a LITTLE dog. I hope you survive!!! I can just imagine the look on the kids faces! Way to go!!!!!!
P.S. My advice..... Training, Training and more Training!!!
What a good mom you are!! We have a puppy but she is about 100 times that dog! I DO wish you lots of luck, yes, you will need it. It is fun to see your kids happy though.
Oreo is very cute. My husband would also say the it is a rat not a dog. So be careful that it doesn't get out and come near our house-who knows what Doug might do to it... j/k I really do think it is adorable though and good luck with the training.
OH, you fell to the dark side . . . at least it's not big enough to rip the screen door off of the sliding door like my dumb dog did :) Can't wait to visit the new critter this month!
You are such an awesome mom! You have always been such an example to me of unselfishness! I think your great! Enjoy the smiles you gave your kids! Love Ya and MISS YOU tons! Candice
Oh he is sooo adorable, when mom said you got a dog I immediately thought pit bull, lab, rottweiler, but when mom said chihuahua, I could not believe Pat went for it. I have never seen a black and white one! Darling! Have fun potty training!
Cami, you must be really busy with the new addition. I am dying here without an update! About the marathon, it is on June 14th. I will be running the half this year and planning on doing the full next year. Also, Roni Barker is going to run the half marathon too so that will be fun.
Seriously....love the picture of Jacob holding Oreo! I could just eat him up!
Post a Comment