Monday, June 2, 2008

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY MADISON
Our sweet little baby girl...
Girls are made of sugar and spice,
Everything sweet, & everything nice,
Girls are ruffles, bonnets, and bows,
Dimpled smiles and dancing toes,
They're tears and giggles, dolls and curls,

That's how it is with little girls.
Six great reasons to love our little girl...
1. She has a smile that will brighten your day.
2. She is a great big sister and loves her family.
3. She is a girl through and through...painted nails, clothes, shoes, you name it.
4. She is very tender hearted.
5. She can't wait to grow up. And tells me all the time, I will do everything for you and daddy today so you don't have to worry about it.
6. She is the best daughter we could have ever asked for and we are thankful everyday that she is such a special part of our family.

WE LOVE YOU MADISON











3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Oh Madison, we are so happy we could spend your birthday with you!!! You are a very special little girl. I remember 6 years ago being with you and your mom in Arizona when you were born. I hope you enjoy all your "beautiful things" you got for your birthday. Love You!!!

Taylor Family said...

P.S. I can't believe how much Madi's face looks like Colin's in her blessing dress picture. Wow!!! Also, I love your new blog, it looks great!!!! ~Kerrie

Guymon Family said...

Happy belated birthday Madi! Sorry we never got together for a party. Things were a bit hectic for both of us the weekend before. We have a present for her sitting on my counter for the next time we see you! Cute blog I love the new look!