Madison's back to school already, it seems like she just got out. Here are some pics of her on her first day as a 1st grader.
Okay when I went through the pictures I realized I got one of her pretty much every step of the way. I hope I am not one of THOSE moms, you know the crazy stalker type who can't let go. I really didn't think I was but there is something about the first day of school where I have a hard time letting go.
At the class room at last (that is her teacher standing behind her, she seems pretty nice.)
And she has arrived, this is her desk. Fortunately her good friend Ethan is in there with her and they got to pick desks next to each other for the first couple of weeks. I am so glad she has good strong boy........friends to protect her. (Thanks Rocko and Ethan) And I think behind that last smile she is saying okay mom it's time for you to leave now. At least she humors me with a smile every time I ask. Love you Madi.
11 comments:
Madi, you are getting too big. I cannot believe you are in 1st grade. You look absolutely darling!!! Cami, I don't think you are a stalker at all! You just love your little girl. Miss you guys!
It's crazy that she is already back in school. I guess you guys have to spend most of the day indoors anyways, so they might as well be in school. She looks so cute... go High School Musical! Good luck Madi!
How crazy! School already. Are you on an all year track? Is that even what it is called? n-e ways, I'm not looking forward to send Deb off to school in a few weeks. I daon't even know when it starts.
Whoa that was quick. I swear you have the smartest kids someday Madi is going to find the cure for cancer, or write a famous novel or something. Hey did you notice in the pic with Madi's teacher it looks like the lady on the other side has a huge gaping hole in the butt crack of her pants. It is really the pocket of another lady behind her, but it looks way funny at a glance. Sorry I'm just a perv.
What a doll!! Mrs. Sissler is awesome, you will really like her! By the way, you are totally one of those stalker moms!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is in the first grade. How time flies!
Courtney is hilarious. Hey I just wanted to comment on Porters latest "funny". A Prayer Hopper, I love it!!!
Oh Cami, I didn't want to be a mommy stalker either .... but I think I am too. Its ok, all we can do is try and do better. :)
1st grade.. that would send me over the edge too.
Cami all of your kids are so CUTE! Madi is a doll I love her bows and pig tails! Brax starts the big K in 3 weeks. I am so nervous it is a big class of like 30 and a first year teacher! AHHHHH RUNNNNN!!! LOL I think she will survive. Please Call me when you come up. If you are here on Wednesday the 6 I would love to do the beach or something. I have that day off! Love and Miss Ya
wow! School already! BORING!! Okay, so this is maybe totally rude to write about, but there is a picture on your blog of a lady bum and then it looks something is coming out of it...HA HA...I had to look at it for a few minutes to think what it was and it was something in the guys pocket! Okay, I'm an idiot! So, maybe it is just me... But, look and see if you see it!!!
Madison, you're such a cute! You'll do great!
Post a Comment