Sunday, November 6, 2011

Spring Camping Trip


It is no secret that we love to camp and do at every opportunity. We went up by Camp Geronimo the boy scout camp up by Payson Arizona. I have to say we have hit a great camping age in our family. My kids are finally old enough to wander and play without wandering to far, all go on bike rides as there are no more training wheels, bedtime is much easier, no more tent breastfeeding (sucks...big time), and they all basically know about the danger of the fire, oh yes and no more diapers!!! I was loving the relaxing part of this trip. Beautiful place to camp, we are so lucky to have this amazing place we call earth to enjoy...everyday I am amazed at the beauty we are surrounded by.

Beautiful!!!
Jacob just recently got his training wheels off and had not fear of zooming down hills while his little bike was trying to keep up with his enthusiasm.
The kids building a worm city...I bet the worms were a little less thrilled than the builders but the were good sports. (no worms were harmed in the making of this village...I don't think)




0 comments: