The Cruise
Good times, Good friends, Good food.
(Seriously I ate my weight just in ice cream cones!!)
We have made some of the most amazing friends in Arizona and have made lasting memories that you just cannot begin to do justice in a blog. Here is my top 10 list from the cruise.
1. Getting to spend quality time with my husband.
2. Well the fact that it was our first cruise. And I have decided it is the only way to vacation.
3. Mine and Sherree's many trips to the ice cream cone machine...the positive is I now have a future at Dairy Queen!!!
4. "What If"....enough said.
5. The hairy chest contest where one of our own did things that will be ingrained in my mind forever and won the contest hand down no competition.
6. That all of us...I think there were 40 in all...and we are no spring chickens can still break it down on the dance floor. Who says clubbing is for kids??
7. We seemed to attract a lot of drunks...but the cruise line made $0.00 off our alcohol free crew much to their dismay I am sure. They may limit the number of Mormons on cruises from here on out.
8. Some much needed R&R.
9. The Food...partly because I did not have to think about, cook, or clean up one meal.
10. Making memories that will last a lifetime with some very amazing friends.
The Room
Chillin' on the "beach" at Catalina Island
Beautiful Sunset...or rise....hummmmm!
Our creative crew made some very cute bedmates....I think my husband kicked everyone of them across the room....he got a "kick" out of it!!
What's that...yes my husband was in Mexico....look long and hard because it will be the last time you ever see it. Never use a public restroom in Mexico. This was such a monumental occasion our friends actually video him stepping off the cruise ship.
I had a little photo shoot with myself while my husband was on the chair next to me dealing with business....never ending business.
A rare but genuine smile for the camera.
Beautiful.
This was such and amazing trip...and a big thanks to my Father-in-law who kept all three of our kids while we were gone. And even taught Jacob to ride his bike without training wheels.
1 comments:
Thank you so much for the posts! I have been so excited to see your face and your kids faces. They are cute as ever and so are you! I'm glad you are making so many fun memories together. We miss you like crazy! Keep them coming!
Post a Comment