Arrrgh...our weekend adventure...
One hot sunny day much to our surprise...a pirate (played by Patrick) ran up to the house knocked at the door, dropped a treasure map and hobbeled away on his wooden leg...by the time Patrick who was "working in the garage" ;) could get in the house to tell the kids what he had seen... the pirate was long gone. But what was that lying near the door?.....
You guessed it a lost treasure map. The four maties scooped up the map and were off for an adventure...(not picutred due to a severe case of MOM BRAIN sorry!) Just outside the house Matie Porter made an exciting find...a pirate footstep in the rocks. The maties were so excited for the upcoming adventure. They carfully followed the map to the mail box then to the yellow fire hydrant where the map told them to skip to the drainage tunnel. From there the maties all got in a line and counted 25 steps just as the map said to the BIG RED X which convinently marks the spot...the maties dug with all of their might until they uncovered the missing Copper Basin treasure.
Matie Jacob, Matie Porter, Matie Madison, and Matie Cousin Noah arrived back at the ship which is on land and shaped like a house (for disguise purposes) to open their magnificant treasure.
Carefully they pulled open the treasure under the direction of Captin Patrick to find...
Golden Resees nuggets, silver chocolate Kisses truffles, golden carmel Rolo's, expensive diamond Ring pops, lovely candy necklaces and dollars and coins. What an adventure those maties had on that sunny weekend.
Candy and Money for treasure: $15.00
Batteries for the Camera: $4.99
Patirck Playing a pirate, captin, and garage cleaner: $Creativity and sweat
The look on the Kids faces: Priceless
5 comments:
You guys are so very clever!!! The kids are so lucky to have such fun parents. They don't hold a candle to Mr. Jack Sparrow. Land Ho Maties!!!! Love, Aunt Kerrie
You know, Pat was at my house on Friday night and all i got was plumbing help....I tink Pirate Pt needs to pay Jeffy a visit!! On second thought, maybe not!
How fun is that! I wish I could be that creative.
WOW! I am really a lazy mom. I think by not letting Parker watch tv ALL DAy that I'm doing a pretty good! Way to go! You should write all these creative ideas down and then give them to me!!!
That sounds like so much fun. I love being able to keep up with you guys better. My kids also love seeing what their cousins are up to. Love ya, Candice
Post a Comment