My Love, My Life, and My Best Friend
I am so glad that I am able to post this so everyone knows the REAL Patrick. He has a tough guys shell but inside he is actually pretty soft. You can tell from the look on his face. This is one of my favorite pictures of our wedding day.
Thank you for all that you do for our family Patrick. You are such a great example to me, you have done more for me than I could have ever wished for. You make me a better person. I am so thankful for all of the memories we have. As always there are up and downs but at the end of the day when we can laugh at the downs and live for the up's there is no one I would rather do that with than you. Thank you!
I Love You!
3 comments:
Pat had hair??? J/K....Who am I to talk. That is a really cute pic!! Who doesn't love Pat?? I know Jeff would leave me in a heart beat if you ever killed over!!
Awwww shucks! That is a great picture. How was the party? I was so sad that we missed it. I know it was supposed to be for the kids but I was looking forward to getting out of the house for some adult conversation. How bout St. Patricks' Day?
I love that pic too- you look so buff showing your arm muscle there!! I just saw the tag- sorry, I am just a little late. What a fun treasure hunt, I didn't know Pat had that in him.
Post a Comment