With a forcast in the 80's today I figured I had better get the backyard cleaned up and the dead grass mowed so we can start watering the lawn and get rid of the "pokey" grass as my kids would say. Since we only have 3 seasons here- Cool, Hot, and Hell... and we have passed cool and are now entering hot...I got to cleaning before Hell arrived and Porter wanted to run through the sprinklers. When Madi got home from school it didn't take her long to have her swimsuit on and join Porter in the festivities.
Best Buddies
Charge!!!
Ahhhh...Too be young again :)
Unfortunately Jacob wasn't feeling well so he was unable to take advantage of the fun but he laughed right along with them as long as he was in my arms!
8 comments:
How fun, and thanks for making me jealous. How fun fo the kids!
I envy you right now!!! It is in the high 50's in Utah and "warm" enough that people are taking kids for walks and loving it. Any excuse to get out of doors. Gavin wants so bad to go swimming. Have fun kids!!!
Ha! You said "Hell!" Makes me feel so much better about flipping your husband off! Plus... love Porters hair in the first pic!
We hit 79 degrees yesterday here in Pueblo, but I don't think that it is swimsuit weather here quite yet. Maybe we will have to come for a visit. When is your spring break there?
That makes me want to pack up the kids and the car and head right down. We still have so much snow. I want it to be gone.
Love your seasons . . your probably cussing since your VTers didn't see you last month :)
Cami, it's Kendra from Bear Lake! I found you through Amber's blog and wanted to say hi. Your kids are darling and it looks like you're a really great mom to them. I'm totally jealous of the nice weather you're having, however, I would probably die there in the summer! Hope you're doing well, and it's fun to see your cute little growing family!
Cami I can't believe you said "hell" in a public setting! I thought Sonda was the only one who used such foul language! HAHAHA! Braden saw the pic's and said whoo weee Madi is naked!
Post a Comment