Honoring President Hinckley
I recieved an e-mail from our Relief Society today and wanted to share it with those who may be interested. It is a Challenge to read the Book Of Mormon in 97 days to honor Presidnet Hinckley. The link is http://www.hinckleychallenge.com. You can register there and put in your progress and the website will track how many pages you have read and how many you need to read to meet the 97 day goal. It started on Feb 4th so this is a day late but never to late to get started. It also has code to put a graph on your blog that tracks your progress. Even better incentive when everyone can see how you are doing. Anyway I was really inspired when I saw the counter that they have on the website that counts how many people have accepted the challenge. When I signed up there were 21,331 people who had already signed up. Also you can type in a name or location and see the names of all of those who signed up. Happy Reading:)
3 comments:
I just read the comments on the side of your blog from your childreb. I have to say that Proter's nerd tree has to be my absolutel favorite!!
Your kids are absolutely hilarious - the pictures are so cute too - they totally capture their personalities. Love you guys and miss you much!!!
Thanks for posting this Cami. I'm 3 days in and so far so good. In about a month I'll be calling you for motivation.
Post a Comment